Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wednesday 30 March 2011

More Photos of Kaylin

Hi,

There is not much activities, beside this is low season period, I am heading to Bali soon... the mood  in my mind is really holiday.

I got some pictures of Kaylin when I did Bridal makeup on her last month. I buned her hair up in simple way.

Since she has an asian eyes, her eye makeup is kind a smoky with touch of pink color. I used kajal, then dust it with pink eye shadow. The lipstic color is Victorian Pink.

Her Tiara is my own collection from my accessories store,  also available for sale. There are many more bridal accessories available in my online store, Check out my website :

 http://www.wix.com/lili_helmy/makeup

Here are more photos of Kaylin. She wore Tiara code no : C1 74. Necklace is my own collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment