Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Tuesday 3 January 2012

JERICHO ACTIVE SERUM DEAD SEA MINERALS REVIEW

I've been using the product for 2 months. Its a great product, although price is  a bit steep. It is 25 ml and last me only 2 and a half month.

The Usage is applied at least 2 times a day, morning & night after the toner, before moisturiser. For me, one pump is only enough applied for one side of my face, so I need 2 pumps for my whole face each time I applied.

 The Pro :

When I applied it has a layer of something like wax (although it claim to be paraben free), but it has very good effect on face instantly, by re-activate those other ingredients effectively so my skin become subtle, smoothe , look brighter, healthy & radiant. It also makes my pore looks finer, perhaps by filling into my pores on the spot.
In makeup, definitely has the effect of plumping my skin as seems as I am putting an ampules before I start on my makeup.

The Con :

Price is steep & not standard, means you must ready to bargain this product. Usually the seller will offer discount & the price really can be discounted up to 40% if you are expert on bargaining. I got this stuff of 25 ml for $140 somewhere in October 2011.

There is no counter in the department store, sellers usually put up small counter in the mall. So far I only know it available at Tampines Century Square, some where in Suntec City Mall and a spa shop at Harbour Front.  I am still not sure in term of credibility of the product in the future.

Bottle/ Container is long, taller comparing to the amount of content. I felt like the packaging of this product is really cheating. The tube is about 15 cm tall, but the part that has content is only 5 cm in the center.

Over-all  Verdict :

Good product 4.5 (out of 5), definitely will buy again.
Price  2 (out of 5)
Packaging  2 (out of 5)




Before Application

After Application

Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment