Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Christina Koh Winner of SMEONE

Hi It has been a long time since my last login.

This post was delayed for quite sometimes due to the hard copy of SMEONE magazine. Since then, I haven't updated anything.

I did the makeup & hairstyle for Christina Koh for her photo shoot SMEONE magazine & her actual day award winner as best  entrepreneur  at Marina Bay Sand.

Christina is a woman in her mid 50es, she won that prestigious award. We got to know each other from church, so she is my church friend. Thanks for trusting me for her evening award dinner. Unfortunately, I can't find the dinner pictures which have been sent via email.

Here are her pictures :

Photo at home:



Magazine photo scans :


Here is the web link :

Christina Koh | SMEONE

No comments:

Post a Comment