Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Thursday 13 August 2015

Clarissa & Shawn Actual Day Wedding Makeup 010815

As I had mention in previous page, that this section is to record pictures that I managed to accumulate during my client Clarissa on her special Wedding : Church  & Peranakan Dinner.

Using special signature foundation for better coverage but guarantee non-cakey, lasting for up to 24 hours, and perfect blending to the bride's skin & the rest of the makeup application.

Before Makeup early in the morning, She told me that she has lots of break-out due to stress & lack of sleep. (Ahhhhh..... normal story of bride to be...). Apologize for the half teasing hair. During this photo taking, I had done with shaping & drawing her eyebrow



In the church




This is the Wedding Dinner. Clarissa wearing Peranakan Kebaya. I have to make the makeup slightly intense as Peranakan style usually using vibrant color.

Clarissa choose to use fresh flower as her hair accessories, for her dinner I arrange yellow orchid to incorporate with her Red Kebaya.





No comments:

Post a Comment