Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Thursday 13 August 2015

Moods Hair Product Campaign at Bugis Junction

Throwback in January 2014

It's been long time, that I should post this work of mine sometimes in January 2014.

The purpose of this event is to introduce a new styling product in the market name : Moods. The product itself , if I am not wrong was made in Japan or Korea ( apologize for some mistake, since it has been some time I didn' do the record).

Product that I supposed to introduce are : Styling Foam, Hair Setting Spray, the Hair Shampoo, and it's conditioner, and also Hair Shine Serum.

I would say the product is quite okay for customer daily use. It's pretty light and too heavy especially being use in daily basis.

I did simple some casual hairstyling using Moods Product to try on costumer's hair. I have to admit that the product did help in my styling. The foam especially was keeping the hair easier to style, this was usually applicable for extremely smooth hair. Furthermore in for this event, I had showcased mostly braided hairstyling. The foam would assist a lot in giving texture to the hair.

Talking about the hairspray. As I had mentioned above that, it did help even though the holding power isn't expected as strong as it usually a professional product.

Bellow is the pictures I had the opportunity to collect from the exhibition at Bugis Junction :

Side bun experiment





Waterfall braided it looks more exceptionally nice in highlight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment