Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling

Thursday 13 August 2015

Makeup for Gripz Shoe Campaign Behind the Scene

This is another overdue posting too. Perhaps it's very very late posting. The project happen in July or August 2013. Involving a Photographer, as per normal photo shoot, a fashion stylist, and a product company.

Gripz is Singapore itself-product. I have no comment about the shoe because my capacity is a makeup artist hired to do makeup for the Campaign photoshoot.

For sure I can remember the photographer. Thanks to Adrian Tan, the photographer who called me for this job. Modelled by : Louise Arild. And I am very sorry for forgetting the name of the stylist. anyway He is always awsome.We'd worked for few project together.

The for this Campaign is Spring, that's why I played a lot with fresh vibrant color to display thespring mood.

I was using Studio Fixed Foundation by MAC. It proven very stable, especially for in-door photoshoot. Never the less the [hotoshoot last very long, I couldn't remember how long but for sure it is a whole day typical job. And the foundation amazingly very sturdy. This is one of the reason why I like to use studuio fixed in my indoor photoshoot project, it has the stability to stay matte for long hours. The coverage is medium, so it 's not too thick and it remain natural. The contra of this product is that, I don't recommend to use for skin with a lot of blemish & redness as the coverage is just medium, although it claimed to be build-able but I don't think, it can cover prefectly.



From left to right : Product Manager from Gripz, Fashion stylist, Louise (model), & Photographer : Adrian Tan. They were probably discussing about the photo shoot.


 Me & Adrian Tan (Photographer)



The crew were trying to adjust the arrangement of the product showcased





Using Balls? expand our creativity......






Now is the final result. the beauty shot that taken on that photoshoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment